INSURANCE PRODUCT PROVIDER
with a comprehensive Risk Product Suite for all your Group and Individual Risk needs.
Who We are
We established Triarc in 2012 and are headquartered in Century City, Cape Town. We are an intermediate size insurance provider in the South African market, offering tangible value to our clients regardless of their size or status.
As part of our business strategy, we work together and build partnerships with people who share our values, and with whom we can build towards a shared vision. We have rapid turnaround times, especially when providing quotations, and our core strength lies in using creativity to enable ourselves and our partners to engage a client’s full potential.
In order for collaboration to be fruitful for all parties involved, we share the rewards with our partners through innovative partnership models.
We always start by doing the fundamentals properly, which is why we provide excellent benefits, affordable rates, and top-notch service.
Andre Dique - Chief Executive Officer
Metal Mining Engineering Higher Diploma, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer.
Andre studied Mining Engineering before moving to Cape Town in 1997 to start a career in IT. He managed an office automation business until 2005 and then joined Virgin Life Care as Operations Director and then Managing Director from 2006 to 2013.
In 2012 Andre co-founded Triarc, a life insurance provider with individual life and group life products that are sold in the South African market through a network of independent financial advisors and distribution partners.
Andre is passionate about exploring new business opportunities and finding innovative ways to unlock the potential of mutually beneficial partnerships, implementing infrastructure and systems, and building a competent team that believes in the company’s vision.
Jaco Nepgen - Chief Operating Officer
BA Communications / Human Resources, Management Diploma, Certificate in Financial Planning, FAIS Representative and Key Individual
Jaco started his career at United Bank in 1992 and held various management positions at Absa and FNB bank which ranged from Retail Sales Manager, Regional Quality Assurance Manager, Private Banker and Acquisition Manager until 2010.
In 2012 Jaco co-founded Triarc, a life insurance provider with individual life and group life products that are sold in the South African market through a network of independent financial advisors and distribution partners.
Jaco has over 15 years of retail banking experience throughout the full product cycle from operational management to face-to-face distribution. He has been responsible for branch sales, capex budgeting, designing in-house marketing campaigns, and managed the quality assurance of a 2500 seater call centre for over 2 years, where he gained valuable experience in direct insurance and retail banking products.
Jaco was also part of the Department of Trade and Industry work stream to design quality assurance standards for the call centre industry in 2006.
Daniel Acres- Non Executive Director
Master of Business Science (Finance), Bachelor of Business Science (Actuarial Science), FAIS Representative and Key Individual.
Daniel is the Managing Director, and co-founder of Pegasys Capital Partners. Daniel has over 15 years’ experience in financial services, gained in South Africa and Europe. Daniel has a deep understanding and appreciation of the needs of retail and institutional investors, and is passionate about bringing innovative investment products to market.
Daniel started his career in London at Oliver Wyman, a global management consulting firm. Upon moving back to South Africa, Daniel assumed the role of Chief Executive Officer of Prescient
Life, which he grew into an investment platform with more than R15 Billion in assets under management, providing a comprehensive range of discretionary and compulsory investment products.
In this capacity, he worked alongside multiple asset managers, assisting them to bring their offerings to market. After leaving Prescient Life, Daniel co-founded Ngwedi Investment Managers, where he served as the Chief Operating Officer, making considerable contributions to the establishment, strategy, growth and running of the business.
External Expertise Behind our Range of Insurance Products
What We Offer Brokers
• A direct line to Triarc’s decision makers.
• All our resources for collaboration, brainstorming, strategy, and formulating solutions.
• The opportunity for you to think out the box and differentiate yourself.
• Actuarial and other resources to analyse opportunities and develop unique solutions for your clients. We are happy to white-label products for you.
• The ability to find opportunities, disrupt the status quo, and share in the underwriting profits
and fees from the product that we jointly create.
• Additional income derived from offering your clients value added products.
Group Risk Product Suite
Triarc offers a complete suite of fully underwritten Group Risk products, including Life and Permanent Disability Cover, Dread Disease Cover, Income Replacement Cover, an Educator Benefit, and Funeral Cover.
- The Triarc Group Risk (Employee Benefit) suite of products was designed off the back of extensive research into the best products and services in the market.
- Triarc has the ability to quote competitively for small groups of ten or less (with no free cover limit), and are able to match client requirements very specifically for any size group. Existing groups of 400 and more require ASISA format claims experience and an up-to-date claims list.
- The takeover process from other schemes is fully managed by Triarc and the underwriting requirements are limited by utilising forward cover and free cover limits. A travelling nurse is dispatched to the employer’s premises for outstanding medicals.
- Triarc quotes display the cost of our products as a percentage of payroll and as unit rate.
- Triarc Group Risk products are approved benefits for many Umbrella Funds (multi-employer Pension or Provident Funds) in the South African market.
View and Download our Group Risk Product Infographics here:
Permanent Disability Cover
Dread Disease Cover
Income Replacement Cover
Individual Risk Product Suite
Triarc offers a complete suite of fully underwritten Individual Life Insurance products, including
Comprehensive Life Cover, Comprehensive Disability Cover, Core/Comprehensive Functional Impairment, Core/Comprehensive Dread Disease and Income Protection Benefit, and Individual Funeral Cover.
- Experience rated, 5/10 year premium guarantee options are available.
- We can provide quotes per premium or quotes per benefit.
- We give clients the option to grow their cover annually (0/3/6%), so as to keep up with inflation.
- The maximum entry age is 65.
Our HIV+ product suite offers Comprehensive Life, Core Functional Impairment, Income Protection and Core Dread Disease cover.
- The products are competitively priced with simple medical requirements.
- We were the first to market with HIV loading done upfront for an improved client experience.
- A CD4 count of 500 and viral load less than 30 is required for cover.
Your service is incredible thank you
“Dankie Jaco, Bliksim dit was vinnig!”
“Thank you so much for the speedy turnaround time on this Jaco!”
“Wow. You almost break the sound barrier with your speed!”
“Thank you for the information and thank you for the quick and excellent service. We really appreciate it.”
“Wow, that was quick. Thank you.”
“An e-mail received from the Employer regarding the claim processed for Re Action. The experience was an excellent one from our side, Thank you to all.”
“That was the fastest quote in my career !!”
“Dankie! Jy maak ‘n bespotting van my versoek om die kwotasie eers volgende week te kry :)”
“That was super quick, thank you.”
“Appreciate the lightening-fast turnaround time, really appreciated.”
“Thank you Jaco. This is an unbelievable turnaround!”
“Menere, Baie dankie vir die vinnige reaksie.”
“Dear Jaco, Thank you for your prompt response.”
“Baie baie dankie vir jou goeie diens Jaco.”
“Jaco, you are my favourite!”
“Thank you very much for your prompt assistance.”
“Our client, xxxx and Plexus Wealth, thanks you or the speedy and efficient manner in which
finalised this claim.”
“Dankie vir die vinnige terugkom Jaco, waardeer ditDankie vir die vinnige terugkom Jaco, waardeer dit!!”
“Wow. That’s great service. Thank you.”
Contact us directly using the details below, or complete our contact form and one of our professional, friendly consultants will get back to you.